Recipe by carolinerenee
Having to limit many foods from my diet, I have done a lot of experimenting and came up with some pretty decent combinations that are not only delicious, but healthy. This is one I make a lot.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- tofutti better-than-cream-cheese
- tofutti sour cream
- taco shell
carolines cucumber spinach salsa
- 1 cucumber
- 2 fresh jalapenos, seeded
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 2 cups fresh Baby Spinach
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown turkey with a tblsp of olive oil.
- Add red pepper, garlic powder and salt.
- Spread a layer of tofutti better than cream cheese on the bottom of a taco shell.
- Add meat mixture.
- Add 2 heaping teaspoons of the Cucumber salsa.
- Top with tofutti sour creamServe.
- You may also add guacamole if desired.