Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy meal, quick to put on table.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package beef stroganoff sauce mix
- 3 cups medium egg noodles (6 oz.)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- chopped parsley, if desired (optional)
- In skillet, crumble ground turkey, sprinkle with pepper.
- Cook over medium-high heat 5-6 minutes, stirring frequently, until turkey is no longer pink.
- Stir in water, sauce mix and noodles.
- Heat to boiling.
- Stir, reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cover, cook 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Cook and stir just until thoroughly heated.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.