Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 60 ml vegetable oil
- 60 ml honey
- 30 ml Dijon mustard
- 30 ml lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 ml dried thyme
- salt & pepper
- 450 g turkey scallopini (fillets - 1 lb)
- Combine first seven ingredients.
- Brush onto turkey scallopini.
- Grill over medium heat 2 to 4 minutes each side or until no longer pink in centre.
- As an alternative, the turkey can be pan-fried in 15 mL (1 tbsp) vegetable oil for approximately 2 minutes each side.
I made the sauce as a grilling sauce/topping for turkey burgers. It had a sweet and spicy taste which surprised me because I was wary of the honey. But it was very good! Will make again.