- 453.59 g cooked smoked turkey sausage
- 2 small sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium green sweet pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 stalk celery, cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 29.58 ml quick-cooking tapioca
- 396.89 g candiced tomatoes with garlic
- 425.24 g can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 236.59 ml beef broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut sausage in half lengthwise, cut into 1-inch slices.
- In slow cooker combine sausage pieces, sweet potatoes, pepper, celery, onion and tapioca.
- Add undrained tomatoes, beans and broth.
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hour or high 4-5 hours.
- 500 cal, 11 fat, 10 fiber.