Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 mins
Low fat turkey breakfast sausage patties.
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, minced
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, minced
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 1 1⁄8 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor or very well by hand.
- Let the mixture chill for several hours then form into patties and freeze on waxed paper then put into ziplock bags.
- Cook thawed patties in non-stick skillet 4 to 5 minutes per side.