Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from the Crazyplates cookbook. You can substitute skinless, chicken breast if you like.
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat sour cream or 1⁄3 cup nonfat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons commercial mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
FOR THE REST
- 4 cups of chopped cooked turkey breast
- 1 cup of diced red pepper
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup of diced pineapple
- 1 cup mandarin orange segments
- 1⁄2 cup of chopped green onion
- To assemble the dressing, mix the sour cream, mango chutney, lemon juice, curry powder and honey in a small bowl.
- If you are not using right away, make sure to refrigerate, covered.
- In a large bowl, add the turkey, celery, red pepper, pineapple, whole mandarin segments, and green onion.
- Add the dressing and toss well 1 hour before serving.