I got this recipe from the Crazyplates cookbook. You can substitute skinless, chicken breast if you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1/3 cup low-fat sour cream or 1/3 cup nonfat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons commercial mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
FOR THE REST
- 1To assemble the dressing, mix the sour cream, mango chutney, lemon juice, curry powder and honey in a small bowl.
- 2If you are not using right away, make sure to refrigerate, covered.
- 3In a large bowl, add the turkey, celery, red pepper, pineapple, whole mandarin segments, and green onion.
- 4Add the dressing and toss well 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Salad
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.7
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.2 mg
- Sodium 21.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: