This is a recipe I got form my Aunt. The kids just love it.
Make and share this Turkey Piccata recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Wash turkey and coat with flour.
- Salt and pepper to season.
- Place in skillet and brown turkey on both sides.
- Juice lemon.
- Place lemon juice, butter and tarragon in microwave safe bowl and microwave until butter is melted.
- Pour juice mixture over cooked turkey and serve.
Kisses were in order for the cook, but I always thought cash is always a lovely way to be remembered, too. Made for Spring PAC 2012.