Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Full of flavor mini turkey meatballs with onions, garlic, parmesan cheese and fresh basil. http://www.fatsecret.com/recipes/turkey-mini-meatballs/Default.aspx
- 1. In a medium sized bowl mix all ingredients together well, except the olive oil.
- 2. In a medium sized pan heat the olive oil.
- 3. Once the olive oil is hot, drop in small sized meatballs and cook until brown on all sides.
- 4. Cook meatballs in 2 to 3 batches.
- 5. Eat alone or with a marinara sauce.