Recipe by SweetySJD
This would go good with a green salad.
Top Review by debarra
This was an awesome recipe! I love lemons, and this had a delicate but distinctive flavor. They were really easy to make too. I didn't have any All-bran, so I used some garlic and herb breadcrumbs, and I used sour cream in place of the yogurt. Thanks for the delicious recipe! I will definitely be making it again.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup all-bran cereal
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 small carrot, shredded
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 4 cups cooked egg noodles, hot
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine egg, cereal, Worcestershire and lemon peel.
- Crumble turkey over mixture; mix until well combined.
- Shape into 20 meatballs.
- In a large skillet coated with nonstick spray, brown meatballs.
- Add broth; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 5-8 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink.
- Remove meatballs and keep warm.
- Combine the cornstarch, yogurt and lemon juice until smooth.
- Gradually stir into juices in pan.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in carrot and onion; heat through.
- Serve meatballs and sauce over noodles.