Kittencal's Low-Fat Parmesan Turkey Meatballs
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground turkey (use white and dark meat)
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free evaporated milk (can use low-fat milk or fat-free milk)
- 1 -2 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1⁄2 - 3⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs (more if needed or use crushed cracker crumbs)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese (can use up to 1/2-cup)
- 2 green onions, finely chopped (can use a small yellow onion)
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- In a bowl mix all ingredients together (starting with 1/2 cup bread crumbs).
- Mix and add in more bread crumbs if needed to hold together.
- Shape into desired size balls.
- Fry or oven-bake until completely cooked through.
- Use in you favorite recipes.
Join The Conversation
These were delicious right out of the oven, so yummy. The whole family loved them, I'm always looking for ways to use ground turkey. They weren't my favorite though because I could taste too much of the turkey but I was the only one that felt that way so I'm giving them 5 stars. I just dont like the taste of ground turkey.