Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sounds so good. It comes via the Taste of Home/Healthy Cooking Special Holiday Edition 2008, and placed here for safe keeping. This sounds like a great use for left over turkey or even roasted chicken!!
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 (14 ounce) can bean sprouts, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 small carrot, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 7 lettuce leaves
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- In a large bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream,soy sauce and salt; pour over salad and gently stir to coat.
- Serve over lettuce leaves.
- Sprinkle with cranberries.