Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great way to cook wild turkey (the bird not the drink, the drink is to flammable). Give this recipe to your husband he can't screw it up and you will enjoy a great meal.
- Cut the turkey breast into one inch squares and place in a sealable bowl.
- Pour the bottle of Italian dressing over the turkey and refrigerate for three days, stirring occasionally.
- Cube onion and peppers.
- Wrap turkey with with bacon and place on skewers alternating meat, onion and peppers.
- Other vegetables can be alternated.
- Cook on medium grill for 10 minutes, flip and grill 10 more minutes.