Recipe by cricketbird
Very easy, very quick recipe. Great whenever you're in a hurry, which is what I always seem to be in..........chicken is great in this also.
- 1 lb sliced turkey
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons parsley, dried
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon leaf, dried
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- stir in flour.
- add milk, parsley, and tarragon.
- cook on medium heat, stirring , until mixture thickens and boils.
- add turkey.
- Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add sour cream and mustard to skillet, stir and heat through.
- DO NOT BOIl.
- Enjoy, this is really good, and super easy.