- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 large potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chopped onion
- rubbed sage
- cayenne pepper
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 (8 ounce) jar turkey gravy
- 1 (6 ounce) package cornbread stuffing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Let the butter melt in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add in potato, bell pepper, and onion; stir.
- Sprinkle with sage and cayenne to taste.
- Top with half of the turkey, gravy, and stuffing mix; repeat layers.
- Cover and lower heat; cook 35 to 50 minutes or until vegetables are tender.