Sweet Potato Turkey Hash
photo by Del Monte
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 (29 ounce) can cut sweet potatoes, well drained and diced
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 4 large eggs
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- sliced green onions (optional) or chopped parsley (optional)
- Melt butter in a large, deep skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in turkey, rosemary and paprika; cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in sweet potatoes and corn; cook until vegetables are heated through, about 5 minutes, stirring once.
- With a large spatula, press the hash into an even layer. With the back of a spoon, press four 1-inch deep wells into the sweet potato mixture. Crack an egg into each well and season with salt and pepper, if desired. Cover skillet and cook until eggs are set, about 5 minutes for soft-set. Garnish with green onions, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!