Recipe by R.Lynn
Another great recipe for turkey leftovers! I don't think you can ever have too many ideas for leftovers! Of course, you can use deli turkey when not thinking of leftover recipe ideas!
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 lb broccoli, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 6 croissants or 6 hamburger buns, split
- 6 ounces turkey
- 6 slices swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine mayo, mustard, lemon juice and dill; set askide.
- In a skillet, saute broccoli and onion in butter for 10 minutes. Add mushrooms; cook and stir until tender.
- Spread mustard mixture over bottom of croissants. Top with turkey, brocoili mixture and cheese; replace tops.
- Place on baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 5 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.