- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 cups rhubarb, sliced (fresh or frozen, if frozen then thawed and drained)
- 1⁄3 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 turkey cutlets, 1/4 inch thick (about 1 pound)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 2 t oil in saucepan over medium heat and cook onion about 3 minutes.
- Add rhubarb, raisins, brown sugar, vinegar, ginger, and 1/8 t pepper; bring to a boil over medium-high heat (stir occasionally) until rhubarb gets soft and is breaking down, then 5 - 10 additional minutes. Remove and cover.
- Sprinkle turkey with salt and 1/8 t pepper and brown 2 - 3 minutes each side in 1 T canola oil on medium high heat.
- Serve the turkey with the chutney.