Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Don't throw out any leftover turkey, gravy and cranberry sauce!...here's an awesome recipe to use it up, and so easy to put together...Oh so yummy!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 5 cups diced leftover turkey
- 1 cup turkey gravy
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
- Butter an 8' x 8" baking pan.
- In the baking dish, melt butter; stir in sugar and orange rind.
- Spoon cranberry sauce over the top.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Pack over top of cranberry layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Immediately invert onto a serving dish.
- Cut into squares.