Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Don't throw out any leftover turkey, gravy and cranberry sauce!...here's an awesome recipe to use it up, and so easy to put together...Oh so yummy!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 5 cups diced leftover turkey
- 1 cup turkey gravy
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
- Butter an 8' x 8" baking pan.
- In the baking dish, melt butter; stir in sugar and orange rind.
- Spoon cranberry sauce over the top.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Pack over top of cranberry layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Immediately invert onto a serving dish.
- Cut into squares.