Lemon Almond Cranberry Squares
photo by Belloo
- Ready In:
- 1hr 35mins
- CRUST: Combine 2 cups flour, icing sugar and 1 cup butter or margarine until crumbly.
- Press firmly into a greased 13 x 9 inch cake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, until light golden.
- TOPPING: Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees. Grate rind from 2 lemons. Squeeze out 3/4 cup juice.
- Beat eggs and sugar until light and thickened.
- Stir in rind, juice and remaining ingredients. Mix well. Pour over baked crust.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until set and golden.
- Cool then cut into squares.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a retired teacher. My late father was an award-winning pastry chef. I learned quite a lot from watching him and from the tips he gave me over the years. How I loved to watch him magically put together a magnificent wedding cake or create something beautiful out of chocolate.