Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Like Thanksgiving all over again. Turkey, Craisins, goat cheese and more, all tossed together with a yummy raspberry balsamic dressing and held together in a fresh spinach wrap
- 3 ounces turkey breast
- 2 cups spinach
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄2 cup shoestring carrots
- 1⁄4 cup pistachio nut
- 1⁄4 cup goat cheese
- 1⁄4 cup craisins
- 3 ounces raspberry balsamic vinegar
- 1 spinach tortilla
- Mix all ingredients, except wrap, into a large bowl and toss until well coated with dressing.
- Place mixture into wrap and roll, being careful to keep everything inside.
- This is a fast and easy meal, made with either leftover fresh roasted turkey, or turkey from your deli counter.