Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
A low carb, simple, delicious chili
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground turkey
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 30 ounces canned diced tomatoes
- 30 ounces kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 -2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- Heat oil in large pot. Brown turkey meat and saute the cumin.
- Add the onion, pepper and garlic and saute until soft.
- Add tomatoes and the rest of the ingredients. Bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 1 hour. Add more or less water depending on desired thickness of chili.