Recipe by MousePotato
These Turkey Burgers are to die for :) Great for that Summer BBQ Party. I got this one from TV
Top Review by ebtullius78
For the most part great, but a little unusual. My boyfriend thought they were amazing. Def. a seasonal turkey burger. Best for the holidays. I'm not quite sure what ingredient was on over-kill, but next time I'll go easier on the ginger, cinnamon, and allspice.
- 453.59 g ground turkey
- 14.79 ml curry powder (15ml)
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 9.85 ml fresh ginger, grated (10ml)
- 14.79 ml cinnamon (15ml)
- 7.39 ml allspice (2ml)
- 7.39 ml coriander (2ml)
- 0.25 ml salt
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 59.14 ml breadcrumbs (60ml)
- 78.07 ml slivered almonds (75ml) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to 375°F/190°C or medium high heat.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- With cold-water dampened hands, shape into a 4, ¾ -inch thick patties.
- Place on tray.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to grill.
- Lightly oil the grate and grill each burger for 6 minutes per side, or until entirely cooked through.
- Serve as a sandwich in a pita or a hamburger bun garnished with your favorite toppings such as tomato, onion, lettuce etc.
- Yield: 6 burgers.