Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A magazine find I made tonight. While it worked perfectly, I'm thinking of using the same mix and filling to make a meatloaf next time-half the mix, then the filling, topped with the rest of the mix and baked for about 1 hour.
- 90 g brie cheese, finely chopped
- 50 g sliced ham, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 500 g ground turkey (mince)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Combine all filling ingredients, refrigerate until needed.
- In a bowl, combine mince, breadcrumbs, onion, parsley, egg and garlic. Season to taste and shape into 8 patties.
- Make a hole in the centre of each patty, spoon 2 teaspoons of filling into the hole, then re-shape the patty around it to enclose the filling.
- Chill for 10 minutes. Preheat oven to 180c.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook the patties (in two batches) for 2-3 minutes each side until golden brown.
- Transfer to a baking tray and bake 8-10 minutes or until cooked through.