Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From a free Penzey's recipe card. I haven't tried this yet, but it sounds good!
- 1 lb turkey, thinly sliced
- 16 slices bacon
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded lettuce (1/2 head)
- salad dressing (your choice)
- Cook bacon over medium heat in a large pan until brown and crispy, remove from pan and drain on paper towels, set aside.
- Thinly slice tomatoes.
- Just before serving, brush the inside of the flour tortilla with salad dressing (recipe used a creamy peppercorn dressing, use your favorite!). Layer on the turkey, bacon, tomato and lettuce. Roll the wraps up and serve with extra dressing on the side.