- Ready In:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 16 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Combine mayonnaise and tomatoes in a bowl. Spread evenly over 1 side of each tortilla, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
- Layer lettuce, bacon, and onions, if desired, evenly over tortillas. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper.
- Roll up tortillas; secure with wooden picks, and cut in half diagonally.
Join The Conversation
Made this for our Easter get-together, and followed this as written. I really liked the taste of sun-dried tomatoes & mayo mixed together and this was a special treat, indeed. It almost tasted similar to a 7 layer-salad, except rolled neatly in a roll. I cut mine in thirds, and with each third used a brightly colored toothpick to pick up easier. I put them out on a tray, along with a couple other treats but these were gone first and fast! Thank you for posting this delish treat! Made for 123 Hits! April 2009.