Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Taste of Home
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 4 (14 1/2 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes, cut up
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can chili beans, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 -2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a Dutch oven or soup kettle, cook the turkey, onion, and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Decrease heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Taste and adjust seasoning; serve.