Great sandwich for lunch or dinner. You can substitute any cheese or any type of deli turkey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat broiler.
- 2Combine mayonnaise and adobo sauce in small bowl. Evenly spread on 1 side of each toast slice.
- 3To assemble sandwiches, layer 4 slices toast, spread-side up, divide the turkey between the 4 slices toast and top with 2 slices tomato each; sprinkle with black pepper. Top each with 2 slices bacon and 2 slices cheese.
- 4Place sandwiches onto ungreased baking sheet. Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat until cheese begins to melt (1 to 2 minutes).
- 5Top sandwiches with lettuce leaves and remaining toast slices, spread-side down.
- 6Slice each sandwich in half and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Bacon Melt
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.8
- Calories from Fat 369
- Total Fat 41.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 91.0 mg
- Sodium 1907.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 31.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: