Ww 6 Point Bacon Chicken Melt
I made this last night for dinner and it is YUMMY! I made a low fat version for ww.
- Ready In:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices bacon or 4 slices turkey bacon
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheese (your choice) or 1 cup fat free cheese (your choice)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wrap two bacon slices around each chicken breast.
- In a small skillet, place the chicken breast with the bacon and cook until the bacon is done.
- Place the chicken into a baking dish and bake for 10-20 minutes until done.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 2-3 minutes until cheese melts.
- Top with tomatoes.
- For different versions, try adding a sauce like ranch or barbecue (but remember to add on any extra points for this) or add more toppings like mushrooms, green onions, etc.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation