Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great for Thanksgiving leftovers all in one meal. Serve with a salad and rolls or bread.
Make and share this Turkey and Stuffing Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 5 cups herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 (12 ounce) jar turkey gravy
- 5 slices processes American cheese, cut into strips
- In large bowl, combine egg, broth, and butter; add stuffing and mix well.
- Pat on the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-inch pie plate; set aside.
- In a skillet sauté the mushrooms and onion in butter until tender.
- Sprinkle with the flour and mix well.
- Add turkey, peas, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, and thyme; mix well and stir in the gravy.
- Bring to a boil. Boil and stir for 2 minutes.
- Spoon into the crust.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.
- Arrange cheese strips in lattice pattern over filling. Bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted.