1/1 Photo of Turkey and Apple Melt Sandwich
A healthy twist on a patty melt. Also good with pear instead of apple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine mustard and honey in a small bowl. Spread one side of each of 4 bread slices with 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard mixture.
- 2Place one cheese slice on dressed side of bread slices; top each with 4 or 5 apple slices and 2 ounces turkey. Top sandwiches with remaining 4 bread slices. Coat both sides of sandwiches with cooking spray.
- 3Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add sandwiches to pan. Cook 2 minutes on each side or until bread is browned and cheese melts.
- 4Slice each in half diagonally and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey and Apple Melt Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.1
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 56.9 mg
- Sodium 1041.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 22.7 g