Recipe by Zanna_409104061
This is a FUN recipe to make and it is a relatively inexpensive but elegant-looking appetizer to serve. From Mr. Food's Southern Cookbook. Can also be made with canned chunk chicken and other types of nuts.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 3⁄4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 (3 ounce) packagesoftened cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine tuna, mayonnaise, peanuts, cream cheese, mustard and garlic powder until well blended.
- Flour a work surface and a rolling pin.
- Roll out each biscuit to a 5-inch circle.
- Line 10 muffin cups into flattened, mini-crusts.
- Fill the crusts with tuna mixture.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 400 or until crusts are golden, and serve warm.