Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Light and healthy
- 8 medium ripe tomatoes
- 1 dash salt
- 1 (6 ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped green olives
- Rinse tomatoes, cut off a lid and with a spoon, scoop out and discard most of the seeds and pulp.
- Sprinkle tomato shells with salt.
- Place upside down on a plate to drain.
- Place the White Tuna in a bowl.
- With a fork, combine tuna and mayonnaise until smooth and creamy.
- Season to taste with lemon juice, chives, mustard and olives.
- Spoon tuna mixture into tomatoes.
- Place the lid on top.
- Let tomatoes sit for a short while before serving.