Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
I know this sounds disgusting, but it is one of the meals that my mom used to make for us when we were younger and on a tight budget. Def. a comfort food.
- 1 can tuna, drained
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup frozen peas and corn
- 1 package biscuit
- Heat tuna and soup in a saucepan.
- Bring peas and corn to a boil in separate pan and drain when done.
- Mix together with tuna and soup.
- Bake biscuits according to directions.
- Ladle tuna mixture over hot biscuits.
I only eat seafood and am married to a meat eater. I made this for dinner the other night and he scarfed it down! I added canned corn and canned mushrooms (we love both!), but otherwise followed as is. Will make again!
I had this as a child too! Sometimes we lived it up and used cream of golden mushroom soup. Definitely a comfort food. Brings back fond memories. Thanks.