Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I became addicted to those Tuna Salad Kits, but can't find them anymore - so I came up with my own versions. This first one is for the salad dressing and pickle relish version.
- 1 (7 1/8 ounce) envelope tuna fish
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish, well drained
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning (to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup panko breadcrumbs (Japanese bread crumbs)
- Combine tuna, Miracle Whip, relish, mustard and lemon pepper.
- Fold in bread crumbs.
- Best to chill a few hours.