Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I believe the recipe came out of a package of biscuit.
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 2⁄3 cup low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 4 ounces mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Prepare dough using mix and 2/3 cup milk,.
- according to package directions for biscuits.
- Roll dough into a 18 X 10-inch rectangle.
- Saute onions in butter.
- Combine onions,tuna, mushrooms, and dill with 1/2 cup mushroom soup, reserving balance of soup.
- Spread mixture over biscuit dough and roll up starting at wide edge.
- Seal edges tightly by pinching two sides together.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet with sealed edges down.
- Cut slits on top and bake 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Warm reserved soup and a 1/4 cup milk in a saucepan; pour over tuna roll and serve.