Recipe by JackieOhNo!
This is great in the summertime, when the last thing you want for dinner is something hot. (Preparation time given does not include chilling time.)
Top Review by Sydney Mike
I hade a little more than 2 cups of shredded chicken breast in the freezer, so I used that after chopping it up! AND, after following the recipe right on down, we had A VERY NICE SUPPER for 3, with a bit left over for lunch the next day! I quartered home-grown cherry tomatoes (gift from a friend) & honey Dijon mustard (my usual standard) ~ Thanks for a very satisfying meal! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Please Review My Recipe tag]
- 1 (8 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cups pared thinly sliced cucumbers
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup diced green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (7 ounce) cans solid white tuna, drained or 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- chopped parsley
- mixed salad green
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook elbow macaroni as package directs. Drain; rinse with cold water.
- In large bowl, combine mayonnaise, Italian dressing, and mustard; mix well.
- Add cucumber, tomato, green pepper, green onion, salt, pepper, tuna (in large pieces) and macaroni; toss to mix well.
- Refrigerate, covered, until well chilled - about 4 hours.
- Serve over a bed of mixed green garnished with chopped egg and parsley.