Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ive got this cooking in the oven right now!! Its a throw together dish of the small amount of ingrediants that I have left in the cupboard before I go food shopping tomorrow so I hope it works!! There will be more than enough for one person but Im sure you could make it a meal for 2 if you add a side salad/portion of veggies
- 295 g campbells condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3 lasagna sheets
- 2 ounces grated cheese
- 185 g tuna in water
- Mix together 2/3 of a can of mushroom soup with the undrained tuna. Reserve the remaining soup for later.
- layer 1/3 of the tuna mix in a dish (I use`a dish that is just slightly larger than the lasagne sheet approx 5 x 8 inches).
- Top with 1 lasagne sheet.( i use dry egg lasagne sheets but you could use fresh or spinach flavoured if you prefer).
- layer another 1/3 of the tuna mix on top.
- top with a lasagne sheet.
- repeat with the remaining tuna mix.
- top with the last lasagne sheet.
- cover this lasagne sheet with the left over mushroom soup and top with grated cheese.( I have said 2 oz but I dont weigh it, I just grate enough cheese to cover the top of the lasagne!).
- Place in the oven and cook 180 degrees c for 25-30 mins until cooked.
- I dont add any salt or pepper when I cook but if you prefer you could add seasoning at step 1.