Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a suprisingly good meal. So easy. Great for a weeknight meal. The celery is key in this dish, great crunch in a soft pasta dish. Yummy.
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) box macaroni and cheese mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 small onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 3⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1 (7 ounce) can canned tuna
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare macaroni and cheese as directed on box.
- Pour into a greased 2 quart casserole and blend in cream of mushroom soup, garlic salt, onion, can of mushrooms, chopped celery and tuna.
- Cover and bake for 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
The kids thought I was nuts making this but they chowed down when it was done! It was a good meal for a weeknight when there isn't much time to cook.
i make this on top of stove but with peas and tuna good idea with the cream of mushroom soup thanks for posting dee