Prep 10 mins
Cook 26 mins
- 2 (5 ounce) cans light chunk tuna in water, drained, flaked
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- Mix all ingredients. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Use ice ceam scoop to add 1/3 cup portions of tuna mixture, in batches, to skillet.
- Flatten into patties with back of spatula. Cook 6 minutes or until golden brown on both sides, carefully turning patties over after 3 minutes.
- Substitute 1 cup shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese, 4 chopped green onions and 1 tablespoon lemon juice for the cheddar, carrots and relish.
- FOR EASIER HANDLING IN THE SKILLET:.
- Mix all ingredients. Shape into patties as directed. Place in a single layer on baking sheet. Refrigerate 1 hour before cooking as directed.