Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise or 1 cup salad dressing
- 8 kaiser rolls, split
- In a bowl, combine tuna and eggs.
- Add cheese, green pepper, onion, garlic salt and pepper; mix well.
- Stir in the mayonnaise.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup onto each roll; wrap individually in foil.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until heated through.
I loved the taste of this, it didn't taste very tuna-fishy!! That's what I loved about it!! It was very filling and rich. Makes a nice hearty meal with vegetables and a salad. Thanks for sharing.....IT'S A KEEPER!!! ALSO, mess free by wrapping it in tin foil!! Two thumbs up!!