Recipe by SherryHi
A healthy burger without sacrificing any taste. Serve on a whole wheat bun with a green or red leaf lettuce, a slice of red onion and tomato.
- 2 lbs tuna steaks, cut in to chunks
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 -4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon McCormick grill seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- wasabi mustard
- mango chutney
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tuna in a food processor and pulse until the tuna reaches the consistency of ground beef.
- In a large bowl, combine the tuna, garlic, soy sauce, scallions, red pepper, sesame oil and ground ginger. Mix with hands until all ingredients are combined. Form into four large patties.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil on medium high heat. Add the tuna patties and cook for 5 minutes on each side (medium), 4 minutes for medium-rare.
- Place on bun and add condiments. Enjoy!