Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
How can you improve on the classic tuna andwich? With a little Bick's Tangy Dill Relish, crusty rolls are filled with a tangy and cheesy tuna mixture, foil-wrapped and baked. An easy homemade meal you can pull off any day of the week!!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients except buns. Mix well.
- Fill buns wiht tuna mixture. Wrap individually in foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes. if desired, open foil and bake 3 minutes longer to crisp buns.
- NOTE: Tuna buns wrapped in foil, are great cooked on the barbecue.
- Freezing not recommended.
I had not had a tuna melt in ages! This was really good. I didn't add the celery, as I didn't have any on hand, and I omitted the garlic salt. Did not know what "bick's" was, so I used regular sweet relish instead.