- 1 lb asparagus
- 2 (7 ounce) cans tuna in water, drained
- 2 (14 ounce) cans cannellini beans, in water, drained
- 1 red onion, very finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tarragon, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the asparagus in a large pan of boiling water for 4-5 mins until tender. Drain well, cool under running water, then cut into finger-length pieces. Toss together the tuna, beans, onion, capers and asparagus in a large serving bowl.
- Mix the oil, vinegar and tarragon together, then pour over the salad. Chill until ready to serve.