Prep 2 mins
Cook 6 mins
I have loved this recipe since I was a child. I learned this from my mother and I hope everyone will enjoy. This is also a pretty simple recipe so it won't take long to make.
- 170.09 g can tuna (Can be omitted for vegan diets)
- 425.24 g can sweet peas
- 113.39 g can mushrooms (optional)
- 283.49 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 453.59 g bag pasta, of your choice
- Heat water to it's boiling point.
- Once boiling, place pasta or noodle in water and boil for 6 minutes.
- Strain noodles and place back in original pot.
- Place all canned ingredients into your noodles making sure to drain the liquids from the peas, mushrooms and tuna and stir.
- Then, enjoy!
Simple, quick week-night meal :) Great comfort food. I used a 8 oz can of early peas and 8 ounce bag of medium egg noodles. I also like the addition of mushrooms. Thanks *Made for spring 2010 PAC*
Very tasty indeed! I made this as written except I only used 1/2 the can of peas. It was so easy to put together and a real time-saver since I didn't have to bake it. The mushrooms were a nice addition too. Thanks for sharing this true keeper. Made for PAC spring 2010.