1/62 Photos of TSR 1993 Version of Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls by Todd Wilbur
1 hr 10 mins
Lightly Toasted's Note:
These are THE BEST cinnamon rolls! The recipe is from Todd Wilbur's "More Top Secret Recipes." and www.TopSecretRecipes.com. They're oooey, goooey and rich! The dough can easily be prepared in your bread machine, just follow your manufacturer's order of ingredients. I put the ingredients in the night before, and then roll out and bake in the morning. I would like to share the following suggestions by reviewers about the filling "leaking out" during baking: 1) add a few tablespoons flour to the brown sugar/cinnamon mixture 2) using a flour "shaker" or sifter, I lightly dust the margarine with flour before sprinkling with the brown sugar/cinnamon mixture, then again on top of the BS/cinnamon mixture, before rolling up the dough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package dry yeast
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups flour
- 1For the rolls, dissolve the yeast in the warm milk in a large bowl.
- 2Add sugar, margarine salt, eggs, and flour, mix well.
- 3Knead the dough into a large ball, using your hands dusted lightly with flour.
- 4Put in a bowl, cover and let rise in a warm place about 1 hour or until the dough has doubled in size.
- 5Roll the dough out on a lightly floured surface, until it is approx 21 inches long by 16 inches wide.
- 6It should be approx 1/4 thick.
- 7Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 8To make filling, combine the brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- 9Spread the softened margarine over the surface of the dough, then sprinkle the brown sugar and cinnamon evenly over the surface.
- 10Working carefully, from the long edge, roll the dough down to the bottom edge.
- 11Cut the dough into 1 3/4 inch slices, and place in a lightly greased baking pan.
- 12Bake for 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 13While the rolls are baking combine the icing ingredients.
- 14Beat well with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- 15When the rolls are done, spread generously with icing.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for TSR 1993 Version of Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.4
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 39.1 mg
- Sodium 468.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 41.1 g
- Protein 6.8 g