Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a very tasty, easy to fix recipe. It was given to me by a teacher I taught with in Texas. We eat it frequently. I want this recipe in my cookbook so I can print out the ingredients on my shopping list.
- 4 -6 pork chops
- 1 onion, cut into squares
- 1 green pepper, cut into chunks
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 (9 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Brown pork chops with onion and green pepper.
- Mix together all other ingredients and pour over browned chops and veggies.
- Simmer for 1 hour.
- Serve over rice.
I liked this. The taste of Chinese Sweet & Sour without the fattening breading.