Recipe by Jamie Lynne
These looks soooooo good! I have not yet tested this recipe out. I just figured it looked good because I looooooove Special K cereal, coconut, and peanut butter so this recipe can not be bad! We'll see! Recipe also looks very easy!
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups Special K cereal
- 1 cup flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure corn syrup and sugar into a 3 quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring, until mixture bubbles Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter.
- Add Special K and coconut.
- Stir well until mixed.
- Press evenly into a buttered, 8x8x2 inch pan.
- Cut into squares when cool.