Recipe by Karen=^..^=
From Hershey's, these can be made in single servings or you can make one large one in your trifle dish. The following serves one.
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1⁄3 cup prepared coconut pudding or 1⁄3 cup vanilla pudding
- 1⁄2 cup cubes chocolate cake (or 1/2 cup brownies)
- 1⁄2 cup mango, chopped in 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons crushed pineapple or 2 tablespoons pineapple tidbits
- whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 1 1/2 tbl of chocolate syrup in the bottom of a large parfait glass.
- Layer 2 tbl. pudding, then cake cubes, then mango, then 1 tbl. pineapple.
- Layer remaining pudding and top with remaining chocolate syrup.
- Garnish with whipped cream and remaining pineapple.