1 hr 10 mins
I discovered this pie when it was only a single chocolate fudge pie. I have made a few changes to it, and now it is a super-easy dessert of triple chocolatey deliciousness.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake pie shell for 1/2 the baking time directed on package instructions. Remove from oven and allow to cool to room temperature as you prepare the rest of the pie.
- 2Blend sugar, cocoa powder, flour, and salt together in a medium bowl until well mixed.
- 3Stir in evaporated milk, then eggs.
- 4Add melted butter and vanilla and stir until completely combined.
- 5Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly into the bottom of the pie crust. Stir chocolate pie mixture and pour on top of chocolate chips.
- 6Bake at 325F for 55-60 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit 15 minutes.
- 7Spoon hot fudge over pie and carefully spread until even.
- 8Refrigerate several hours before serving. Keep refrigerated.
- 9Serve topped with a dollop of fresh whipped cream. Yum!
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple Chocolate Fudge Pie
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 524.8
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 104.7 mg
- Sodium 333.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 51.1 g
- Protein 7.3 g