1/3 Photos of Triple Berry Wake-up Breakfast
MICHELLE burgard's Note:
This recipe is very tasty. Its like a grilled sandwich for breakfast. Gotta try it!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread some cream cheese on two pieces of bread.
- 2Top with sliced berries, making a blanket over the cheese.
- 3Top each with the remaining bread.
- 4In a bowl beat egg and milk.
- 5In a frying pan or griddle, melt butter or heat oil over medium-high heat.
- 6Dip sandwich in the egg mixture and fry until golden on both sides.
- 7top with strawberry syrup or sugar and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple Berry Wake-up Breakfast
Serving Size: 1 (586 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1654.9
- Calories from Fat 1351
- Total Fat 150.1 g
- Saturated Fat 93.0 g
- Cholesterol 563.1 mg
- Sodium 1608.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 38.3 g